- Watt-Meyer, O., D.M.W. Frierson and Q. Fu (2019), Hemispheric asymmetry of tropical expansion under CO2 forcing. submitted to Geophys. Res. Lett.
- Watt-Meyer, O. and D.M.W. Frierson (2019), ITCZ width controls on Hadley cell extent and eddy-driven jet position and their response to warming. J. Clim., 32, 1151-1166. [link] [pdf] [PCC Highlight]
- Watt-Meyer, O. and P.J. Kushner (2018), Why are temperature and upward wave activity flux positively skewed in the polar stratosphere? J. Clim., 31, 115-130. [link] [pdf]
- Watt-Meyer, O. and D.M.W. Frierson (2017), Local and remote impacts of atmospheric cloud radiative effects onto the eddy-driven jet. Geophys. Res. Lett., 44, 10,036-10,044. [link] [pdf] [supplementary]
- Watt-Meyer, O. and P.J. Kushner (2015), The role of standing waves in driving persistent anomalies of upward wave activity flux. J. Clim., 28, 9941-9954. [link] [pdf]
- Watt-Meyer, O. and P.J. Kushner (2015), Decomposition of atmospheric disturbances into standing and travelling components, with application to Northern Hemisphere planetary waves and stratosphere-troposphere coupling. J. Atmos. Sci., 72, 787-802. [link] [pdf]
- Watt-Meyer, O. (2016), The role of standing and travelling waves in stratosphere-troposphere coupling. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Toronto. [pdf]