Eric Salathé's Recent Papers
- V Dulière, Y Zhang, EP Salathé 2009: Changes in 20th century extreme temperature and precipitation over the western United States from regional climate model simulations and observations. Submitted to Climatic Change.
- Y. Zhang, V Dulière, Salathé Jr, E.P., Y. Qian, L.R. Leung 2009. ENSO Anomalies over the
Western United States: Present and Future Patterns in Regional Climate Simulations.
Submitted to J Climate.
- V Dulière, Y Zhang, P Mote, EP Salathé
Extreme precipitations and temperatures over the U.S. Pacific Northwest : A comparison
between observations, reanalysis data and regional models
submitted to J. Climate.
Salathé Jr, E.P., Y. Zhang, L.R. Leung, Y. Qian, 2009. Regional Climate Model Projections for the
State of Washington.
Climatic Change, in press.
- Y Zhang, V Dulière, P Mote, EP Salathé
Evaluation of WRF and HadRM Mesoscale Climate Simulations over the United States Pacific Northwest.
J. Climate, 22, 5511–5526. .
Avise, J., J. Chen, B. Lamb, C. Wiedinmyer, A. Guenther, E. Salathé, and C. Mass, 2009. Attribution of projected changes in US ozone and PM2.5 concentrations to global changes.Atmos. Chem & Phys. , 9, 1111-1124.
Chen, J., J. Avise, B. Lamb, E. Salathé, C. Mass, A. Guenther, C. Wiedinmyer, J.-F. Lamarque, S.
O'Neill, D. McKenzie, and N. Larkin, 2009: The effects of global changes upon regional ozone
pollution in the United States. Atmos. Chem. Phys., 9, 1125-1141.
- Salathé, EP, R Steed, CF Mass and P Zahn.
A high-resolution climate model for the United States pacific
northwest: Mesoscale feedbacks and local responses to climate change.
J. Climate, , 21, 5708-5726.
- E. P. Salathé Jr, P W Mote, M W Wiley, 2007:
Considerations for selecting downscaling methods for integrated
assessments of climate change impacts. Int. J. of Climatology, 27, 1611-1621.
- Mote, P., Hamlet, A., and Salathé, E.
Has spring snowpack declined in the Washington Cascades?
Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 12, 193-206.
- E. P. Salathé Jr.,
Influences of a shift in North Pacific storm tracks on western North American precipitation under global warming,
Geophys. Res. Lett., 33, L19820, doi:10.1029/2006GL026882.
- E. P. Salathé Jr.
Downscaling simulations of future global climate with application to hydrologic modelling . International Journal of Climatology, 25, 419-436.
- E. P. Salathé Jr. 2003: The effect of various precipitation downscaling
methods on the simulation of streamflow in a rainshadow rever basin,
Int. J. of Climatology, 23, 887-901.
- Widmann, M., C. S. Bretherton, and E. P. Salathé,
Statistical precipitation downscaling over the northwestern United States using
numerically simulated precipitatipn as a predictor.
J. Climate, 16, 799-816.
My CV contains a full list of
Eric Salathé,'s WWW Page